Friday, June 3, 2016

Honestly

Image result for busy images
Today I am going to talk a little about being honest. Honestly, I don't feel like writing much today, I haven't been feeling it all week. A lot of changes have happened in my world this week. All three of my wild things wrapped up their school year with parties, field days, awards ceremonies etc. My eldest wild thing has decided to graduate early over the summer, which has brought an avalanche of paperwork and deadlines that have to be met, on top of her birthday and planning for the impending celebration. My husband came down with shingles...Eek! Me, well I have just been trying to keep up. Getting to everyone's events, turning in paperwork, meeting with counselor's, soaking in websites, keeping up with cooking and house work, trying to help hub's all I can, and trying super hard not to lose every last one of my marbles.
     So, I have found it hard to focus on my reading and writing goals. I have stolen some moments to read, but have been working through two different books. The House of the Seven Gables by Hawthorne, but also a historical book about Major John Andre. I am really enjoying learning about him and his life, but also miss my fiction stories if not reading them so I have bopped back and forth. The book I am writing has stalled though, mainly because when the kids are out of school I don't feel like I have as much time to concentrate on work. I feel like I only have a limited amount of time with them before school starts back so I better soak it up and enjoy. Along with that the writing for the blog has taken a hit. I almost forgot it was time to post. I hope to get back into a rhythm though when things get a little more routine.
If I'm being honest though, it's been a fun week. I sure hope you have enjoyed yours!!

1 comment:

  1. Miss reading your posts!! :) I hope your book is coming along!! :)

    ReplyDelete